Saturday, September 23, 2006

Words I Confess Daily

Our words define our reality.

• I am a child of God.
• God is my “Abba Father” - my Daddy God!
• God loves me just the way I am.
• God lives in me and I live in Him.
• I am a person of infinite worth.
• I have been created unique in every way.
• It is OK to love myself and take care of myself.
• I am created by God for every good work.
• God has called me and chosen me as His own.
• God is changing me every day to be more like Him.
• I am a person of great purpose and destiny.
• I am given talents, gifts and abilities by God.
• I am able to achieve great things in God.
• I am abounding in grace and hope.
• I am ”blessed” - empowered to succeed in life.
• Greater is God in me than the devil in the world.
• I don’t have to be afraid of anything for God is with me.
• Every bad habit I have is losing control over me.
• Even my enemies are at peace with me now.
• God is thinking good thoughts about me right now.
• God is planning the paths that will lead me to my purpose.
• I have visions and dreams from the Holy Spirit regularly.
• I am led daily by the Holy Spirit.
• I will walk in good health and live a long life.
• I will prosper financially in life.
• I love Jesus wholeheartedly.
• I love people fervently.
• Jesus loves me forever.

No comments: